Chlorine Dosing (ADD)
Dutrion is a food grade chlorine dioxide disinfectant used for bacteria elimination and disinfecting of water supplies.
Dutrion Tablet® is a transportable, non-explosive, single composite chlorine dioxide tablet, once added to a speciﬁc volume of water, reacts quickly and safe into a long lasting active chlorine dioxide solution.
|Water Temp.||Full Reaction Time||Comments|
|40 °C||< 10 minute||Maximum Temp.|
|30 °C||< 20 minutes||———–|
|20 °C||< 30 minutes||Ideal Temp.|
|10 °C||> 60 Minutes (up to 6 hours)||Longer reaction time|
- Dutrion active disinfectant tablet is a fast and wide spectrum of bacteria for drinking water systems.
- Safe concept compared to other chlorine dioxide products.
- Easy to operate, supplied with a metering dosing pump
- Eﬃcient in a broad range of pH values of water (4 to 10). Does not change the pH of water.
- Comes in tablet form that easily dissolves
- The chlorine dioxide solution has a long shelf life
- Fill the 100 Litre chemical tank with potable water
- Find the temperature of the water in the container (optimum is 20 degree Celsius)
- Add slowly the required number of tablets to the water in the container
- Close container quick and tightly. Do not stir or mix the water or shake the container
- Wait according to timetable instructions
- After reaction time; stir/mix in the container slowly
- Chlorine dioxide solution is now ready for dosing
|In-line Flow rate (L/hr) @ 3 bar 2.4LPH Dosing rate||400||600||1000||2000||5000||10 000|
|No. of tables (500 grams) / 100 L Tank||2||3||4||8||20||40|
|Dosing pump setting (%)||30||30||30||30||30||30|
Please refer to your dosing pump curve to ensure flow rates and back pressures are correctly considered.