OASIS DP RO
THE OASIS DP RO REVERSE OSMOSIS FILTERS ARE UNDER-SINK REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS DESIGNED FOR COMPLETE WATER TREATMENT.
The process includes multiple phases: the water is subject to triple pre-filtration to eliminate impurities, pollutants, bad odours, and flavours; subsequently it is channeled through the osmotic membrane where the reverse osmosis phenomenon takes place.
The water is then collected in the accumulation tank, pushed into the granular activated carbon system for post-filtration, and finally into the remineralization, in order to rebalance organoleptic properties.
The OASIS DP RO reverse osmosis water filters are equipped with brackets for wall installation and are available in the standard versions, booster pump, UV steriliser, and UV pump in order to respond to the different requirements.
The OASIS DP RO reverse osmosis systems are supplied with SX (DOE) cartridges of 10” height, they have been tested and certified at an international level in order to ensure excellent performance and greater product quality.
- Under-sink reverse osmosis water filters
- DP TRIO housing
- Complete with SX (DOE) cartridges
- Pre-filtration with PP Melt Blown, Carbon G.A.C, Carbon Block Cartridges
- Treatment with AIC-activated carbon post-filter
- Remineralization with AIM remineralize post-filter
- Cartridge height: 10”
- Standard models, OASIS DP RO PUMP, OASIS DP RO UV, OASIS DP RO PUMP-UV
- Complete with a metal accumulation tank
- Materials: Reinforced polypropylene, PET
- Prepared for wall installation
- Maximum operating temperature: 45°C (113° F)
- Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar (116 psi)
- Atoxic materials, suitable for potable water
- Complete elimination of microscopic impurities and harmful substances
- Available with UV light to increase protection against bacteria
- Reduced bottled water consumption
- Respect for the environment
- Patented housings
- Wide range of accessories