THE LA SX (SOE – O RING 222) PLASTIC CARTRIDGES WITH GRANULAR ACTIVATED CARBONS (GAC) REDUCE THE CONCENTRATION OF CHLORINE IN THE WATER AND EFFECTIVELY REMOVE VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS, UNPLEASANT ODOURS, AND FLAVOURS.
Their application is for technical and home uses. They are characterized by their quick coupling with double 45 mm o-ring with a variable height from 5” to 20” and a maximum capacity of 750 l/h.
Cartridges filled with Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) for odors, taste, chemicals reduction
BX cartridges: quick coupling with double 45 mm o-ring
Can be installed on PLUS 3P BX housings, DP housings, K DP housings
Housing, end caps and grilles: polystyrene
- Containment sponges: polyurethane
Maximum operating temperature: 45°C (176°F)
Average duration: 3 months
- Use potable water. Do not use with microbiologically impure water or of unknown quality
- Atoxic materials, suitable for potable water
Reduce chlorine, unpleasant flavours, and odours, remove volatile organic compounds
- Different models and configurations
- Greater seal with quick coupling and double 45 mm o-ring