Atlas Filtri DP BIG Housings
WATER FILTERS DP BIG ARE HOUSINGS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR CARTRIDGES SX (DOE) WITH EXTERNAL DIAMETER OF 4.5”.
Thanks to the IN/OUT connections 1” and 1”1/2 with plastic thread GAS cylindrical (BSP) or conical type (NPT), the DP BIG adapt to any large capacity filtration requirement for home and industrial uses.
The DP BIG water filters are supplied with an opaque or transparent bowl 10” and 20” height and available in the versions MONO, DUO and TRIO, for a filtration sequence in series and single-block manifolds, without the risk of water losses.
The constant application of advanced technologies has brought Atlas Filtri to respond innovatively to market requirements: for this reason the cartridge filter housings DP BIG are solutions patented at the international level.
- Water filters designed for large capacities
- Models DP BIG with 2 pieces
- Versions MONO, DUO and TRIO
- Suitable for 4.5” cartridges SX (DOE)
- IN/OUT female 1″ and 1”1/2 connections
- Plastic thread, BSP or NPT
- Transparent (TS) or opaque (AB) bowls
- Cartridge heights that can be installed: 10” or 20”
- Model M with 2 manometers
Model S drain funnel
Model SM with drain funnel and manometers
Model PS PM with caps for manometers and drain
Materials: reinforced polypropylene, PET
Maximum operating temperature: 45°C (113° F)
Maximum operating pressure: 8.3 bar (120 psi)
- Atoxic materials, suitable for potable water
- Suitable for different types of filtration, even multi-stage
- Resistance to chemical agents
- Maximum control with manometers
- Easy maintenance with drain funnel
- Easy and quick installation
- Great versatility
- Wide range of accessories