Atlas Filtri Hydra Rainmaster
THE HYDRA RAINMASTER TRIO SELF-CLEANING RAINWATER FILTERS ARE THREE-STAGE UNITS FILTERING AND HARVESTING RAINWATER.
They have an exclusive counter-current self-cleaning first stage with a stainless steel net cartridge and a filtration degree of 90 microns; the second stage refines the filtration to 25 microns thanks to a wound wire cartridge; the third stage instead is the treatment using granulated activated carbon or carbon-block.
This way the unpleasant characteristics that rainwater takes on during its journey all the way to the accumulation tank are eliminated. The impurities collected by the first stage can be ejected manually, using the drain tap and funnel with an anti-reflux system.
The three-stage self-cleaning rainwater filters are available with a 1” IN/OUT connection and plastic thread BSP.
- Rain-water filter for water recycling and treatment, with self-cleaning prefilter
- Triple stage filter with single-block head
- Pre-filtering cartridge (first and second stage): RAH + FA 10
- Treatment cartridges: LA 10, CB-EC 10
- IN/OUT female 1/2”, 3/4”, 1” connections
- Brass and plastic thread BSP or NPT
- Head: reinforced polypropylene
- Bowl: PET
- Drain valve for manual cleaning
- Anti-pollution from reflux drain system
- Prepared for Kit auto
- Maximum operating temperature: 45°C (113° F)
- Maximum operating pressure, BSP versions: 8 bar (116 psi)
- Maximum operating pressure, NPT versions: 8,6 bar (125 psi)
- Atoxic materials, suitable for potable water
- 3 stage treatment for excellent quality
- Safer and more practical with single-block head
- Easy, safe and fast cleaning
- Wide range of accessories