Aquamat 20” Trio Complete
System comes assembled ready for installation as shown in picture.
Improve your house water by installing the whole house point of entry 3-stage filtration system. It is important to note that the volume of water put through the unit as well as the quality of the water will greatly influence the lifetime of the filters.
- Purify the water supply to every tap in your house with a flow rate of ± 3000 litres per hour
- Removes unwanted particles such as sand, rust, mud, and chlorine from your water
- Requires no electricity to run
- Improves taste, color and odor of water
- Installs easily & neatly against a wall, either in the garage or outside in a shaded covered area
What you get
- 3 x 20 Inch big blue filter housings
- 1 x Steel powder coated mounting bracket
- 1 x 20 micron 20 Inch big blue pleated sediment filter
- 1 x 20 Inch Activated carbon block filter
- 1 x 5-micron 20 Inch big blue sediment filters
- maximum pressure: 6bar
- maximum flow rate: 4500lph
- port size: 25mm / 1” BSP threaded
Stages of Filtration
1. Sediment filtration: This is a 20 micron pleated sediment filter that will remove sediment, silt, rust and lose particles to ensure clear water
2. Activated carbon filtration: This is a activated carbon filter that will remove chlorine, volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) and bad tastes and odors from the water.
3. Polishing filter: This is a 5 micron sediment filter for finer filtration. It is also used as a polishing filter before the UV light. This is to ensure that the UV light receives clear water which in turn will ensure effective penetration of the UV light through the water. This polishing filter will also protect home appliances.