DP BIG SANIC
THE DP BIG SANIC ANTIMICROBIAL WATER FILTERS REPRESENT AN EXCLUSIVE SOLUTION FOR THE MARKET, PATENTED, CAPABLE OF COMBINING ADVANCED PERFORMANCE FOR LARGE CAPACITIES OF WATER WITH TOTAL SAFETY IN A SINGLE SOLUTION.
Taking advantage of the silver-based antimicrobial technology and the SANIC BIG special cartridges with an external diameter of 4.5”, the DP BIG SANIC bacteriostatic filters block microbiological growth: this means that there is no need to sterilise the filter element, even when it is not used for a long period.
The DP BIG SANIC SX is available in the patented versions MONO, DUO, and TRIO, capable of obtaining filtration sequences in series without needing interconnection nipples, thanks to the single-block manifold, eliminating the risk of water losses.
For cartridges with a height of 10” or 20” and IN/OUT connection 1” and 1”1/2 with BSP or NPT plastic thread, the bacteriostatic antimicrobial filters DP BIG SANIC adapt to any large volume filtration requirement for home and industrial uses.
Completing the offering, a broad range of accessories and spare parts.
- Water filters with antimicrobial technology
- Models DP SANIC with 2 pieces
- Version MONO, DUO, and TRIO
- Suitable with SANIC BIG cartridges with anti-bacterial protection
- Special cartridges with an external diameter of 4.5”
- IN/OUT female 1″ and 1”1/2 connections
- Plastic threads BSP or NPT
- Head: reinforced polypropylene
- Bowl: PET
- Cartridge heights that can be installed: 10” or 20”
- Maximum operating temperature: 45°C (113° F)
- Maximum operating pressure: 8.3 bar (120psi)
- Atoxic materials, suitable for potable water
- Provided by a silver-based antimicrobial agent to fight the bacterial proliferation
- Designed for great capacities
- Filter life is very much extended compared to normal filters on the market
- Easy and quick installation
- Spanner included
- Wide range of accessories on demand