DP BIG F SANIC
BACTERIOSTATIC WATER FILTERS DP BIG F SANIC ARE ANTIMICROBIAL HOUSINGS SUITABLE FOR SPECIAL CARTRIDGES WITH AN EXTERNAL DIAMETER OF 4.5”, CHARACTERISED BY A PRACTICAL MODULAR SUPPORT FRAME.
They can be installed on the wall or fastened to the ground, offering greater flexibility and reliability, even in difficult situations, both for home and industrial use.
Thanks to the antimicrobial properties of silver agents, these housings block the proliferation of micro-organisms and the development of bacterial charge.
The DP BIG F SANIC is available in the patented MONO, DUO, and TRIO versions, made of a single-block head: this solution increases the filtration stages and significantly reduces the risk of water losses, and increases treatment effectiveness.
The DP BIG F SANIC bacteriostatic filters are characterised by their IN/OUT connections 1” and 1”1/2 with plastic thread BSP or NPT and work well with SANIC BIG antimicrobial cartridges height 10” or 20”.
Completing the offering, is an ample range of accessories and spare parts.
- Water filters with antimicrobial technology
- Models DP BIG F SANIC with 2 pieces
- Version MONO, DUO, and TRIO
- Suitable with SANIC BIG cartridges with anti-bacterial protection
- Special cartridges with an external diameter of 4.5”
- IN/OUT female 1″ and 1”1/2 connections
- Plastic threads, BSP or NPT
- Head: reinforced polypropylene
- Bowl: PET
- Cartridge heights that can be installed: 10” or 20”
- Maximum operating temperature: 45°C (113° F)
- Maximum operating pressure: 8.3 bar (120 psi)
- Atoxic materials, suitable for potable water
- Modular support for wall and ground installation
- Provided by a silver-based antimicrobial agent to fight the bacterial proliferation
- Designed for great capacities
- Filter life is very much extended compared to normal filters on the market
- Easy and quick installation
- Spanner and Lubrikit included
- Wide range of accessories on demand