CPP SANIC SX
THE CPP SANIC SX (DOE) ANTIMICROBIAL FILTER CARTRIDGES ARE MADE OF AGGLOMERATE POLYPROPYLENE MICROFIBRES WITH BACTERIOSTATIC TECHNOLOGY BASED ON SILVER ACTIVE AGENTS.
They are manufactured using Melt-blown technology and automated production in order to eliminate contact between the operator and the product, offering greater hygienic safety.
The CPP SANIC SX anti-bacterial filters are available in 4” and 50” heights, maximum capacity of 6000 l/h, and nominal filtration of 1 to 50 microns. They are highly compatible with potable water and are recommended for all technical and home uses. Available in different models and configurations.
- Sediment filter cartridges with bacteriostatic technology
- SANIC SX cartridges: double open end (DOE)
- Can be installed on PLUS SX SANIC, DP SANIC housings
- Filter Medium: polypropylene with antimicrobial technology
- Maximum operating temperature: 45°C (113°F)
- Average duration: 6 months
- Maintenance: none
- Use potable water. Do not use with microbiologically impure water or of unknown quality
- Atoxic materials, suitable for potable water
- Elimination of bacterial proliferation thanks to the SANIC technology
- Complete hygienic safety with melt-blown technology
- Maximum chemical compatibility of the materials used
- Different models and configurations