CPP BIG SANIC SX
THE CPP BIG SANIC SX (DOE) ANTIMICROBIAL FILTER CARTRIDGES ARE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR DP BIG SANIC HOUSINGS, MADE OF A POLYPROPYLENE AGGLOMERATE MICROFIBRE BLOCK WITH SILVER BASED ANTIMICROBIAL AGENT.
The 10” and 20” heights are available, with an external diameter of 4.50”, maximum capacity up to 6000 l/h and nominal filtration 1 to 50 micron.
The CPP BIG SANIC cartridges guarantee greater efficiency and duration over time compared to standard cartridges and are indicated for a pre-filtration stage in all technical, home and sanitary water applications that require a great capacity.
- Big sediment filter cartridges with bacteriostatic technology
- BIG SANIC SX cartridges: double open end (DOE)
- Can be installed on DP BIG SANIC housings with an external diameter of 4.50”
- Filter Medium: polypropylene with anti-microbial technology
- Maximum operating temperature: 45°C (113°F)
- Average duration: 6 months
- Maintenance: none
- Use potable water. Do not use with microbiologically impure water or of unknown quality
- Atoxic materials, suitable for potable water
- Maximum limitation of bacterial proliferation if used with the specific DP BIG SANIC housings
- Improved hygienic safety with melt-blown technology
- Maximum chemical compatibility of the materials used
- Suitable for large capacities