OASIS DP SANIC
THE OASIS DP SANIC REVERSE OSMOSIS FILTERS ARE UNDER-SINK REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS WITH ANTIMICROBIAL TECHNOLOGY, DESIGNED FOR COMPLETE WATER TREATMENT.
The process includes multiple phases: the water is subject to bacteriostatic triple pre-filtration to eliminate impurities, pollutants, bad odours and flavours; subsequently it is channelled through the osmotic membrane where the reverse osmosis phenomenon takes place.
The water is then collected in the accumulation tank, pushed into the granular activated carbon system for post filtration and finally into the remineralizator, in order to rebalance organoleptic properties.
The OASIS DP SANIC reverse osmosis water filters are equipped with bracket for wall installation and available in the standard versions, with booster pump, UV steriliser and UV-pump in order to respond to the different requirements.
The OASIS DP SANIC reverse osmosis systems are supplied with specific SX (DOE) cartridges of 10” height.
They have been tested and certified at an international level in order to ensure excellent performance and greater product quality.
- Reverse osmosis under-sink water filters with an antimicrobial agent
- DP TRIO SANIC housing
- Suitable with SX (DOE) cartridges
- Pre-filtration with FA SANIC, PP Melt Blown SANIC, Carbon Block cartridges
- Treatment with AIC activated carbon post-filter
- Remineralization with AIM remineralize post-filter
- Cartridge heights that can be installed: 10”
- Standard models, OASIS DP SANIC PUMP, OASIS DP SANIC UV, OASIS DP SANIC PUMP-UV
- Complete with a metal accumulation tank
- Prepared for wall installation
- Materials: reinforced polypropylene, PET with antimicrobial technology
- Maximum operating temperature: 45°C (113° F)
- Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar (116 psi)
- Atoxic materials, suitable for potable water
- Complete treatment against microscopic impurities and harmful substances
- Materials studied to block bacterial proliferation
- Reduction in bottled water consumption
- Respect for the environment
- Patented housings
- Wide range of accessories